- Planned and executed two of the largest investigations
into illicit drugs in the Australian Army. This
involved 97 alleged offenders and resulted in 53
arrests. The operation included personnel and logistic
at a National level.
- Planned and executed security and policing operations
during operational deployments with the Australian
- Devised and introduced significant improvements
in the methods used to obtain security information,
including a simplification of the reporting chain.
This resulted in a reduced time frame taken to transmit
and distribute information and improved the quality
of information provided to users. This allowed for
more manpower to be utilised for core activities.
- Developed and implemented Emergency Response Plan
and Crisis Centre procedures for an International
- Established and maintained a secretariat and governance
frameworks, incorporating a quality assurance approach
for the Unit Management Board or higher command
centre. This included:
Preparation of handbooks, minutes and other relevant
documentation consistent with Departmental processes.